Our Promise to you
We understand that the Covid-19 pandemic has created some uncertainty and anxiety for residents. We continue to monitor the situation at each of our properties, but our primary aim is to make our accommodation fully accessible to residents in much the same way as in previous years. For the forthcoming year we have taken additional precautionary steps including specific Covid-19 staff training, Covid-19 signage, increased cleaning schedules and the introduction of sanitisation stations to ensure your safety & wellbeing.
This is our promise to you:
We’ll be prepared
We’re making sure it’s safe for you to live with us and enjoy our facilities to their fullest:
- All common areas and high-touch points will be cleaned regularly and thoroughly throughout the day.
- We’ll provide hand sanitiser stations at key locations in all of our properties.
- Social distancing safeguards will be in place in all our buildings.
- All rooms will go through a multi-stage cleaning and inspection process before you move in.
We’ll keep you safe
- Our staff will be trained on Covid-19 secure controls with a nominated Covid-19 co-ordinator in each property.
- Receptions will have protective screens and public areas will be managed to ensure social distancing.
- All our properties are staffed 24/7.
- All our buildings have CCTV and secure access control.
- Access to any on site facilities such as Gyms, Games Rooms, Cinema Rooms and Lounges etc. will be carefully managed to ensure we observe Government social distancing guidelines at all times.
We’ll use technology to aid social distancing
We know that social distancing is important. That’s why we’re using technology to help you avoid unnecessary contact with others. Here’s how:
- We will complete as much check-in administration online in advance of your arrival as possible including the booking of check-in slots to avoid delays and congestion at check-in.
- Maintenance requests will be made through our resident portal, rather than visiting reception
- Most of our buildings have web enabled self-service laundrette facilities which support contactless payment and even lets you avoid the queue’s for laundry by checking when machines are available.
We’ll be there when you need us
We have more than a decade of experience looking after resident’s welfare.
- We have provided a safe and secure home for over 16,000 residents
- We have employ over 100 people in 15 properties across 11 towns and cities in Ireland and the UK
- We are the only resident accommodation provider in the UK accredited by RICS and regulated by ANUK in the UK and PSRA in Ireland.